Sustainable Development Internship
1 month minimum
The internship program includes the design and development of a project of conservation or sustainable development according to the intern’s interests. We have a variety of projects to be selected by the interns, some of these are detailed in the section of research or conservation projects and sustainable development.
Initially the applicant will receive a manual with the list and description of possible projects to develop and he/she will perform a work schedule of the selected project. Afterwards the intern will start with the designing and development of the project, which will be daily monitored and weekly evaluated to determine if the goals proposed in the timetable are being met. Finally, at the end of the program, the intern will produce a report and a poster of the project (English/Spanish) that will be evaluated by the supervisors.
NOTE: According to the interests of the interns and to the possibilities of time and funding, other additional projects out of the mentioned manual can be developed. For any other information about this program please contact us.
COST PER MONTH
- USD 300 processing fee included (non refundable)
- Wire fee not included (non refundable)
- Transportation Lima-Oxapampa-Lima
- Accommodation at the CDS
- Specialized supervision
- Materials and equipments for the chosen project
- Basic medical assistance*
- Pre-departure orientation/training
- In-country orientation/training
- In-country staff support
- Orientation with visa paperwork (if needed)
- National park entry fee
- Bici tour
- We include a four-day homestay with a local or an indigenous family. You will be able to live and work with them in order to share their culture.
*Participants should have an international health/accidents insurance.
In order to apply, you will need to complete our application form with a letter of interest and your cv/resume. Please contact us to start your application.