The participant will design and develop a basic or applied research project to produce relevant information for natural resources conservation and management in Amazonian cloud forests. Specific topics for each research will be coordinated between participants and supervisors.
The project objectives and hypothesis will be designed by the participant, who will also define activities to develop and a work schedule for executing the investigation. Designed goals will be followed through a weekly supervision, which will depend on the selected project. At the end of the program, the applicant will execute a poster (English/Spanish) summarizing the developed project.
You can find more information about possible projects here. For any other information about this program click in the next box:
- Transportation Lima-Oxapampa-Lima
- Specialized supervision
- Materials and equipment necessary for the development of your project
- Basic medical assistance (Interns should have an international health/accidents insurance)
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Orientation with visa paperwork (if needed)
- National park entry fee
In order to apply, please download and complete our application form and send it to our emails and with a letter of interest and your cv/resume.
Program cost (one month)
(in a dormitory)
- US$ 300 processing fee included (non refundable)
- Wire fee not including (according to payment method, non refundable)
Method of payment
To make the program payment please use our paypal link or request information about our banking accounts.