The current services and facilities offered by CDS as well as those that are in the process of being implemented coupled with the environmental and ecological conditions in this area aim to satisfy the research, outreach education and leisure needs required by our target groups.
Facilities for research
Research permit process
We facilitate the acquisition of the research and exportation permit required by the Peruvian government. The research activities can be carried out inside the YChNP and/or its buffer zone. This service includes:
- Preparation of all application forms, documents, letters
- Translation into Spanish
- Monitoring of submitted documents
- Development of export permits
- Samples shipment
- Areas for socialization
- Equipment for presentations : projector , blackboards, etc.
- Visits to the national park
- Visits to other projects