Create an intercultural and highlighting experience participating in the development and implementation of sustainable projects at the CDS. We are proud to have collaborators from all around the world participating in our projects. The minimun length of this program is 2 weeks.
The program is ideal for those who want to learn about conservation, environmental science, or related fields. This experience covers a wide range of topics, such as riparian forest restoration, organic cultivation, water treatment, and water quality. Activities for our participants can vary from developing trails, signs for the trails, and working in different projects to the production of information for students and other collaborators and collecting scientific data. Please take in consideration that you will work only in one project per week.
Your abilities and capacities can help us to create. If you would like to participate, please contact us.
In order to apply, please download and complete our application form and send it to our emails and
Program cost (one week)
(in a shared dormitory)
- US$ 25 registration fee included (non refundable)
- Wire fee not including (according to payment method, non refundable)
- Taxes not included (1,5 %)
Method of payment
To make the program payment please use our paypal link or request information about our banking accounts.
- Daily technical supervision
- Basic medical assistance (participants should have an international health/accidents insurance)
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Orientation with visa paperwork (if needed)
- Taxi arrangement (airport-bus station/hotel)
- Hostel arrangement
- Laundry services
- Spanish classes
- Internet service
- Local or regional Tours