4 weeks minimum
Create an intercultural and highlighting experience participating in the development and implementation of sustainable projects at the CDS.
The program is ideal for those who want to learn about conservation, environmental science, or related fields. This experience covers a wide range of topics, such as riparian forest restoration, organic cultivation, water treatment, and water quality. Activities for our participants can vary from developing trails, signs for the trails, and working in different projects to the production of information for students and other collaborators and collecting scientific data.
We are proud to have collaborators from all around the world participating in our projects. The minimun length of this program is 4 weeks. Please take in consideration that you will work in several projects per week.
Your abilities and capacities can help us to create. If you would like to participate, please contact us.
COST PER WEEK
- Taxes not included (1.5%)
- Wire fee not included (non refundable)
- Accommodation in a private bed dormitory
- Daily/Weekly technical supervision
- Materials and equipments for the project
- Basic medical assistance*
- Pre-departure orientation/training
- In-country orientation/training
- In-country staff support
- Orientation with visa paperwork (if needed)
*Participants should have an international health/accidents insurance.
In order to apply, you will need to complete our application form. Please contact us to start your application.