experiences in the field
2 months minimum
This program is suitable for participants looking for a practice experience in the field. We bring the opportunity to participants to apply and improve their knowledge, abilities and skills in a conservation or sustainable development project, based on their fields of interest. During their activities the participants will receive professional supervision in order to achieve the proposed goals. At the end of the program, the participant will produce a poster (English/Spanish) or a Power Point presentation about the project.
The minimum length of this program is 2 months and it can be developed from March to December. You can find more information about possible projects here. For any other information about this program contact us.
COST PER MONTH
- USD 300 processing fee included (non refundable)
- Taxes included (non refundable)
- Wire fee not included (non refundable)
- Professional supervision
- Materials and equipments for the chosen project
- Basic medical assistance*
- Pre-departure orientation/training
- In-country orientation/training
- In-country staff support
- Orientation with visa paperwork (if needed)
*Participants should have an international health/accidents insurance.
In order to apply, you will need to complete our application form with a letter of interest and your cv/resume. Please contact us to start your application.